Sunday 10 January 2010

Before and ...

Perhaps its the snow. Perhaps it was not being able to get out and about, or perhaps it was just because it was too cold to sit still and work in my studio that I decided it was time for an overhaul.

So below I offer you a 'Before' picture, but alas I can't yet show you an 'After' picture as the overhaul is still very much a 'Work in Progress' - when the snow melts a dash to IKEA will be needed. So in the meantime I can only show the turmoil that is now my work-space!

However, the thermometer's rising, I've leafed through the catalogue - I hope to be able to show you the 'After' photo before too long!

Before

Work in Progress

8 comments:

Tracy x said...

hang on in there - it is going to be so great :)
t x

hello gorgeous said...

hey lovely, it does look a bit chaotic, but....WHAT a workspace - fabulous! I would swap my dining room ANYDAY!!!

Happy New Year!

hello gorgeous xxx

dots and spots said...

I know I'm very lucky - but now dots and spots is no longer a hobby but my 'Job!' a little re-organising is needed. I do like a good clear out and it's kept me warm during the cold snap!! Just NEED to get to Ikea now so I can find new homes for everything!

Clare said...

The 'before' puts my workroom to shame!!I think I'm in need of an overhaul too (and my workroom ;)

OhSoVintage said...

What a wonderful workroom! Can't wait to see the 'After' photos.

Flower Girl said...

I loved the look of your workroom before its makeover so can't wait to see the finished result! Rebecca x

Sarah said...

I have given you a blog award www.noahsarkcrafts.blogspot.com

A Thrifty Mrs said...

WOW! What a wonderful space.