Thursday 15 April 2010

"Read All About It!"

About a month ago, the phone rang out of the blue and I found myself talking to Gill Davies, a journalist who writes for 'Greetings Today' magazine.
Gill had been alerted to my designs by Coralie Keech, of Daisy Chain, Stratford upon Avon and she asked if she could feature me in the magazine.

A delightful telephone interview followed and then, on Monday, "Thud", as a copy of 'Greetings Today' landed on my door mat. Hurriedly, I leafed through the magazine to find my little feature - and I have to say I walked around all day feeling ten foot tall!

If you don't receive a copy of this great, great publication then you can read it online here (find me on page 29):

Greetings Today and you can "Read All About It!"





11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow wwweeee! fabulous - well done Becky so pleased for you!x Gabs

Anonymous said...

well done!!! great news!

Unknown said...

Congratulations - you must feel like a celebrity. Totally deserving of a flowery, chocolatey type treat.

Unknown said...

Well done you. Kxxxxx

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Congratulations Becky that is great and well deserved.

Muddy Puddle Crafts said...

Congratulations, hope the feeling lasts you deserve it !

Flower Girl said...

Fabulous & well deserved! Rebecca x

HeartfeltHandmade said...

well done! so pleased you are getting such great recognistion - you deserve it - your designs rock!
Marie x

dots and spots said...

Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments - am quietly very chuffed!

ilovemyhouse said...

Hi, just saw the post of The Owl barn about you. And this magazine writing about you!How great is that? You deserve it, you are very talented.xx

sharon said...

So thrilled for you Becky!!!