Wednesday 23 June 2010

Cover Girl Status!

So I need to say a huge thank you to the very talented and creative Dee Paramour.

A while ago, she got in touch saying she had an idea for using our new tape in some card designs. I must admit at the time I had no idea what to expect - WOW! I could never have imagined using the tape in this way - all the designs look absolutely fabulous. They are featured in the July edition of the very popular 'Making Cards' magazine that can be bought on-line or from good craft shops.

Step by step instructions give you no excuse not to give these fabulous cards a go and of course the tape can be purchased from our website.


Maybe you feel inspired to come up with some of your own designs.We would love to see them if you do!


for beautiful decorative tape, and more!

8 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Well done becky that is a real compliment, (well deserved I might add). Always good to get this kind of publicity. Hope you can cope with the rush of orders!

KC'sCourt! said...

They look really wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Aren't they fabulous! She has really utilised your gorgeous designs well, and such great news for you!! Well done

hello gorgeous said...

yaaay, well done gorgeous!

here's to a positive response.... ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Aww, I've gone all red now. Thanks so much for your lovely comments. I love all your designs and the tape was a pleasure to work with. I hope they inspire other to have a go at making them, and more importantly at least get more people to see all your lovely designs.

Luv Dee xxx

Unknown said...

Just fabulous; I'm sure you will sell lots of tape through that :) x Gabs

Muddy Puddle Crafts said...

great publicity for you, thats so great, been meaning to get some of your tape for a while, I'll pop by later & pick up the green spots I think !

Anonymous said...

i love the idea of using the lovely tapes for cardmaking and scrapbooks.
well done!