Friday 9 July 2010

High Street Dreams!


Couldn't resist sharing this with you!

Laura, from the Laurel Tree in Bourton on the Water, was one of the first to stock the dots and spots range.

She's just taken delivery of her latest consignment of goodies from dots and spots and she sent me this pic. of them on display in her lovely shop.

If you like dots and spots, you'll love all the treasures that can be found in the Laurel Tree. If you are in or around the Cotswolds do pop in - you wont be disappointed!

And if you can't make it to Bourton on the Water you can shop online from her virtual shop:

Becky
x

6 comments:

FairlyGirly said...

Doesn't that look lovely. I hope she sells loads for you. I remember going to Bourton on the water years ago on holiday, such a pretty place.

joy said...

that looks really lovely
joy xx

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

It is a lovely shop, I have been there before. That display is so pretty and shows off your stock beautifully. Well done!
Have a lovely weekend
Isabelle x

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous way to display your products. If only I lived nearer as The Laurel Tree sounds like a wonderful treasure trove. Will add it to the address book incase I'm ever nearby!

Have a fantastic weekend
Zoe

Clare said...

Wow your products look fabulous there! what a super display!

Anthea said...

Oh that looks so lovely! I used to work in a little gift shop - I soooo miss unpacking parcels of new stock and making pretty displays like that one...and then hearing the 'OOOO that's new' comments from customers! I hope she does really well with them :)