Thursday 30 September 2010

A little design time!


Yesterday I managed to sneak in a little design time - a real luxury at the moment and thoroughly enjoyable. I am at the moment having to design to order, which isn't ideal - a print run deadline looms and the next new thing gets designed. This isn't ideal but I have had so many ideas in my head, for so long, that at least the design ideas are flowing!
I hope to put a day aside very soon to design a new product ready to be launched at Top Drawer in January 2011 - very exciting for me as I've been wanting to put this product into production for ages but finding an affordable route to market has been tricky! Let's put it this way to make it affordable, I will have to order in the 10,000's! Will no doubt keep you posted of my progress in the very near future!

2 comments:

Emele said...

Ohhh that sounds exciting... I wonder what you could possibly be ordering thousands of at once. Must be something small?!

Just Original said...

Glad you found some design time!

Looking forward to your new product.

Vanessa x