Saturday 18 December 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas is playing and how apt, when we woke up this morning to this!



It all looks picture postcard perfect!



Our view from the landing window.


Of course Sam couldn't wait to get out there and make the first mark in the snow.


And measure just how much snow we had. After much debate he decided to use a ruler - 12cm.

The trees look beautiful.

You can just make out the bunting!

Wonder if we will have a white Christmas this year?

2 comments:

Vintage to Victorian said...

It looks gorgeous Becky, doesn't it. Same here at home. Glad I decided not to chance a journey to Dairy House though. I might just revert to childhood and build a snowman so I can send a photo to my neice in Spain!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

It looks beautiful. It's lovely to wake up to loads of snow isn't it?
We've been out to have a play in it today. Great fun!