Tuesday 26 July 2011

Orders!


This morning I think back to my teaching days and the holidays!!!! Now I am working for myself I no longer have the holidays in the same way. Yes over the course of the year the pro's and con's for each work themselves out but this morning I could quite happily do nothing but I must go and pack orders. This little lot is waiting for the courier to come and collect - the big box on the bottom is a fabulous order and took over 2 hours to make up! But I have another folder full of orders to put together today. Not complaining just remembering the good old days and dreaming of spending a fortnight on a Greek beach, reading.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look gorgeous with the tape on! I bought some of your jumb tape when you had some seconds - they looked perfect to me! I really love using it to dress up parcels!

dots and spots said...

Still have lots of seconds - every batch we get there is always a roll or too! It's perfectly good for your own use!

Beki said...

I also bought the seconds, had every intrention of using sparingly but can't help covering everything with it.

B xxx

The Pea Pod said...

It must be so satisfying see all these parcels going out the door...and even more so to know you've got more to do.

Long holidays...who need em!! ;)

Alison - Belovedly said...

I left teaching 3 years ago now to become a SAHM. I get irked that I never really get a 'holiday' anymore or even just a day or two of rest would be nice! But then I think back to the planning, marking, poor behaviour, meetings, parents evenings ... not missing it that much anymore are you! Haha ... me neither!