Saturday 14 January 2012

And we're off....

....... Top Drawer London here we come!

Well in an hour or so, Jeff has had to work this morning so we can't head off until lunchtime - plus my Mum and Dad have to travel up from Cornwall, so I had a few minutes to spare to say goodbye!

I've managed to just, get all this lot......

.....into the car - just enough room for Jeff and I to squeeze in!
Every time we do a show I say we will take less but in reality, we seem to take a little more!

So in an hour or so we head off to London, leaving the green Somerset countryside behind us. I'm going to miss my morning view - will have to get used to the hustle and bustle of the city.

I hope to blog whilst I'm there or my daughter will be cross if I don't get photo's to her ASAP!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Enjoy x

Marion said...

Have a great show. Our turn next weekend at the Scottish Trade Fair, but not nearly as well organised as you -yet.

Anonymous said...

wow its time for top drawer again. Thats gone soo quick. Good luck xx

www.daisyley.co.uk said...

Wishing you a successful/busy time. I hope to visit Top Drawer maybe on Tuesday so will stop and say hello and admire your stand!

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Hope it goes well for you, I am sure it will!!
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Good luck launching your new products at the trade show. Enjoy!