Wednesday 7 November 2012

Show Prep


 Ahhhh I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to get everything done - there are simply not enough hours in the day but...... I have done a lot towards my show prep. Good job really as it is on Friday. I like to get everything out and generally work out where everything will go so the set up is easier at the event.


Tomorrow I hope to go over and drop off the tablecloths and larger bits of furniture and basically suss out the space. I still have loads to do - roll all my wrap, make up Advent garlands, make price labels, then pack it all ready to drop off and set up on Friday.


I gave up doing fairs a couple of years ago as they are such hard work and time consuming - I'm not sure how I got persuaded to do this one but fingers crossed it will be a super event and lots of you will go away with dots and spots goodies.


We will be taking as much as we can including our new spotty paper bags. Anyone who buys something will be given a special voucher for future online sale. We have plenty of catalogues to give out, so come along and say Hello!
The Millfield School Junior Choir will be singing on the Friday evening so a great way to start off the Christmas Festivities and get you in the mood.

2 comments:

Clara said...

Love the colors of your items!

koralee said...

I am loving everything I see...it all looks amazing. Wishing you the best show ever! Wish I could come..love your sweet blog!