Tuesday 29 January 2013

My new favourite toy!


I was lucky enough at Christmas, to be given a new fancy phone. 
It's an i-phone 4 and I love it, especially for .....



...Instagram. 
It's a free App - you can take your own photo's and post them on Instagram. You can keep your images private or share them with anyone who's interested. You can follow other people and see the most beautiful images on there.


 I like to take a mixture of work photo's,


general nice 'stuff'.


I share a glimpse into life at home.....


and some photo's of home interiors.


I've just put together my first #instacollage! 
Fun Times!


I am an extremely visual person - I love to look at and share lovely images.
So you can follow me on Instagram *HERE*


And if you are only just discovering Pinterest - another source of beautiful images,
you can follow me on Pinterest *HERE*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby bought me an IPAD last June so this is what I use! (He went to Africa for 16 days and I got an IPAD) I do follow you on Instagram and Pinterest! My friend cannot find a Mother of the Groom dress so I told her to check Pinterest! She will find one there! Plus between my daughters and daughter in law we are making new meals! Pinterest is very helpful!

Crafted by Carly said...

Oh! I SO want Instagram!!!
I do use Pinterest, though. And I'm now following your boards.....
Carly
x

Unknown said...

I must just buy an iPhone so that I can join instagram too. By the way, I am following you on Pinterest now, too!