Thursday 21 February 2013

Hurry up.....


.....Spring


I don't do cold very well, I am definitely someone, who enjoys the sunshine and 'warmer' days. I have loved seeing the sunshine this week but it is bitingly cold. I can feel myself willing Spring to arrive, with warmth and sunshine in abundance. We had no Summer to really talk about last year, so I am really hoping that this year will be different. The sunshine and warmth, really lift me and I am so much jollier when the sun shines.


Tomorrow I pay for our holiday. After our first time away for 13 years, last year, we realised how important a family holiday, away in the sunshine is to us all. A week away from any distractions, from computers and phone calls and work is a must. So tomorrow I pay for our week in the sunshine and have something lovely to look forward to, whilst the cold weather continues.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are you going? Sunshine sounds really good right now!!

lizzieM said...

I agree.... a sunshine holiday is essential to life and happiness!! :-)

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

A little sun is so good for the creative soul.