Thursday 21 March 2013

Today is all about ....

....the positives.


My lovely sister sent us treats to cheer us up - yummy chocolate chip shortbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies and yummy flapjack form Meg Rivers Artisan Bakery They are all absolutely delicious. 


A huge positive is that we are in the position to order more of our paper bags. Back in late August of last year, I took delivery of the above palette, holding 10's of 1000's of spotty paper bags and I did think 'What have I done?' Since launching them in October they have flown out, so we order more - yippee!


We are also soon to launch (well in about a month)  a new product - Decorative Paper Pads for Crafting.
I am asked so often 'Where do you get your paper from?' so we have put together a selection of papers for you to choose from. The first 4 sets will include our spot, star, gingham, stripe and flower papers from our new wrapping paper collection.


They will be available as a set of red papers, blue papers, pink papers and a mixed set. All four sets will be available as an A5 pad which will contain 60 sheets and an A4 pad which will contain 30 sheets. All the sheets are acid and lignin free and all are double sided. I will let you know when they will be available.


We are also thinking ahead to Easter - I've been busy putting together a few gifts for the children's teachers. We will be going down to Cornwall for a few days to stay with my parents for a much deserved break. The sea air should blow away the cobwebs and the odd pastie or cream tea treat, will be most welcome.

Don't forget it's 50% FRIDAY tomorrow - something for all you camper van fans!

3 comments:

Crafted by Carly said...

Oh no. I'm just catching up on my blog-reading and have read through your last few posts. I'm sorry to read about your recent problems. How awful for the whole family!
Wishing you all a better time of it.....
Carly
x

primrosesattic said...

Love your Easter cup filled with treats. It looks so pretty with the ribbons. It's raining here in Cornwall at the moment. But fingers crossed we always have sun at Easter.
Then it's time to get the bikes out.
Rosezeeta.

Just me, Leah said...

So excited for the paper sets. I hope all goes well with your hubby and a fantastic opportunity is waiting for him. x x