Monday 21 October 2013

Bunking off!

Today I 'bunked off' work to spend the day with my sister. 

Photo taken this Summer at Granny's 90th 

Before we had children, my sister and I always made sure we spent a day together, around the time of our Birthday's. Jo's is in October, mine November. Latterly this hasn't happened because children have got in the way. But today, Jeff is on half term so could do the school run for me and my sister had a day off and with my neice in school now, meant we could enjoy a 'child free' day together, just the 2 of us!

We met in Bath, had a leisurely coffee followed by a potter and time to chat.
It was lovely and is something we must do again soon. I'm now in the mood to start a little Christmas shopping, I may have even got a couple of bits today. A little retail therapy, with good company is a must once in a while! Although I must say if felt a little naughty to 'bunk off' for the day!

No comments: