Sunday 1 December 2013

ADVENT

A Pinch and Punch for the 1st of the Month - Happy December!


Today of course marks the start of Advent, so out came the Advent Calendars and


 the very popular Christmas Chocolate tin!


 It also meant that the Frome Super/Artisan/Flea Market was on.
(the first Sunday of the month)


And boy, was it busy. It was heaving! 
Such a fabulous atmosphere with singing, musicians and a fantastic array of stalls. 
A must see if you are local.


 The very lovely Angela was selling her fabulous prints alongside lots of Artisan Sellers on Catherine Hill.


The Christmas Puds looked so festive.


The Flea was just as busy - a really fantastic morning of shopping and chatting to many friends and family we kept bumping into along the way.


I treated myself to this gorgeous little boat - an early Christmas present to myself.


I also couldn't resist this ceramic holly either.


Oh and this felted mistletoe.
As I said, a fabulous morning shopping!!


On the way home we ended up adding New Look to our adventures. 
More early Christmas presents!! 
My girl is growing up far too fast.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend, wherever you are.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning my dear friend :) i love your post, the photo are very beautiful :)I love to visit your blog :)
If you like just make me a visit it wil be good to have you there :)
Wish you a peaceful day
Love and hugs
Nina ***

Anonymous said...

Love the felted mistletoe and the ceramic holly :) Lorna x