Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas Home


I love it when you come home and peek through the window and see the pretty tree all lit up and a warm, inviting space to come back to.


I'm slowly getting a few festive touches here and there. 
The kitchen hasn't been 'done' yet but the dresser is looking a little more festive.


We've started on the present wrapping. We're making the most of Jeff being at work until 7pm this week and aim to get his pressies wrapped and out of the way.


I've also been wrapping up the presents to send. 
My attempt at wrapping up a £5 note creatively.


I even started writing out the Christmas cards - 43 done
 and the same again and a little more still to do!


So it's Tuesday already, only 15 days until Christmas, have a good day.

3 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Your home is looking so festive.
I love how you wrapped the money up with the candy sticks.
I too love seeing the decorations from the outside. And I must admit I stand in my garden looking at mine through the window too. But I am outside with my dogs.... Well that's my excuse!
Rosezeeta.

tlcukjourney said...

I just followed your blog from another...
Ohhhh I'm in love with your designs!! I can't wait to see more!
Much love,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Loving your Christmas posts! They bring such cheer. Thank you. Mandy. X
Ps Merry Christmas to you and your family. X