Friday 27 December 2013

Driving home for Christmas.......


Christmas Eve we packed up the car - a little bit of a squash and a squeeze and headed down to stay with my parents in Cornwall for Christmas this year.


My sister and her husband and daughter joined us, plus Great Granny, so 10 for Christmas.


As you can see, a lot of treats under the the tree. 


And 2 very excited children on Christmas morning.


Boxing Day morning was spent down at Portreath beach, where my 'mad' husband, joined another equally mad 100+ people to do do the Boxing Day Swim.


 An 11am dip in this, is certainly not my idea of fun but he did it!


Jeff and I escaped to St Ives on Boxing Day afternoon for a couple of hours. It wouldn't be a trip to Cornwall if we didn't visit our favourite place. It was nice to take in the sights and sounds and the fresh sea air and walk off a few festive pounds too.


Today we have travelled back home, having enjoyed a lovely Cornish Christmas.
I've unpacked the car, been to Tesco's to do a food shop, printed off a load of orders and tomorrow I'm back in Maddie Brown for the day, so I guess Christmas is over for 2013.


Our SALE over on the website is now on and many of you are enjoying the bargains on offer. Just click through to whatever you like, to see the discounts aplenty! Orders will be processed on Sunday and will go out in the postbag on Monday morning.

No comments: