Friday 13 December 2013

Getting there


We're in the full swing of Christmas festivities now. 
I LOVE how this photo turned out, quite by accident with the lights reflecting in the glass.
Says it all really.


 Today I escaped to Bath. 
I wanted to catch the Christmas Markets before they closed on Sunday and do a little last minute Christmas shopping. Happy to report, all Christmas pressies now sorted.
I also met up with my sister for lunch - such a lovely treat.


I'm even now, the proud owner of a Christmas Jumper!
It was Save the Children 'National Christmas Jumper Day' today - did you wear yours?


I'm giving myself the night off tonight. Tomorrow I am in Maddie Brown all day and expect it to be very busy. Sunday will be spent catching up on all orders ready for posting out on Monday. I hope to get some pressies wrapped too, if i have a spare moment.

I hope you all have a lovely, festive fun filled, weekend.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love your collection of Xmas pud cards. I am a little obsessed with xmas puddings and I have a christmas tree filled with just pudding ornaments! :0)