Thursday 19 December 2013

More wrapping!


So yesterday I collected my cake bars from Wells Market ready to prep a few Thank You gifts.


I simply tied some Bakers twine around the cello bagged cake bar, added a candy cane and


 popped each one inside one of our spotty mugs.


Then displayed them inside this box covered in my lovely paper.
This morning I delivered them to my printers to say Thank You for all their help, support and hard work this year. I really do love giving presents, far more than receiving them.


I then came home and got on with wrapping the children's presents whilst they were still at school. End of term tomorrow can't come soon enough, as they are both shattered. They both had a great term though, 100% attendance record for them both, so what's the betting they'll be ill over the holidays!

I must confess that I'm looking forward to the later, lazier starts even if I am still working.
Roll on Saturday!

2 comments:

primrosesattic said...

I love giving presents as well.
Your mugs looked so pretty.
My children are both ill. Daughter came home from Uni sick and then passed it to her brother who has now missed the last two days of school.
Fingers crossed I don't get it. Or my husband will be doing all the cooking!
Rosezeeta.

Unknown said...

I love to give presents specialy wen the paper is beautiful, and i love yours :)
Your mugs :) they are lovely goad idea :)
Love your post my friend ...
Hugs
Nina