Saturday 18 January 2014

Flower power!


Today my Mum and Dad surprised me with a visit - they live in Cornwall and were passing on route to a Birthday celebration, so popped in to say 'hello' and presented me with these beautiful Cornish daffodils too. Not only was it lovely to see them but also the welcome cheer, daffodils bring.


I've been filling my house with flowers - these hyacinths I treated myself to at New Year have paid me back plenty in their blooms and scent. 


And this £5 bunch of tulips has filled 2 vases and added welcome colour during a grey and miserable January.



So my strategy to get through Winter, is fill my house with flowers - colour and scent. A welcome reminder that Spring isn't too far round the corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good strategy! Mandy x