Friday 22 August 2014

Whoops!

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted - not sure where the time is going.


Last weekend it was the Midsomerset Show which takes place in the field opposite our house so it would be silly not to go and have a nosey.


I love the produce tent and can only stand back and admire the talents of Harry Godden, who every year gets First Place for all his entries - amazing.


The weather has certainly turned - the hot water bottle has come out and the heating even turned it's self on the other night, it must have been so cold!


It's toast and cardie weather, although I try and maintain no socks until at least October!


The cool weather has meant we have at least turned our attention to the jobs that needed doing inside. I now have a shelf and the first few pictures up in my new re-jigged corner.


We've also given the front garden a much needed cut back - I can't believe how overgrown it had become. That should see it through until next year now.


I have kept up the swimming - not as much as I'd like but there are only 2 weeks left before the lido closes for the year, so it's a case of making the most of it whilst you can.
  

We've booked next years holiday too - we've decided on Ibiza again.
We now have time to save up and something to look forward to - as the weather keeps reminding me, we have chilly times ahead.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend and lets hope the sun shines!



1 comment:

Nadine said...

I love your little set of shelves. I've been looking for something like those!