Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas Round-up!


Christmas was come and gone for another year.
I am terrible, once Boxing Day is over, Christmas is done for me. I could quite happily pack everything away but I do resist until New Year's Day. 


So here was our Christmas table


A glass of fizz - Cheers!


A feast for four.
It was delicious, even if I do say so myself.


One of the best presents - a telescopic, extend-able fork, so the 'Scrambler' can reach everywhere for leftovers!


Our table presents this year. I always try to do a different theme and this year the contents were influenced by the John Lewis advert - penguins!


Jeff and I managed to squeeze in a walk around the park, before an evening feeling stuffed on the sofa.


Round two - Boxing Day
Lunch with my sister and family and Father-in-Law


A rare pic of the four of us!
I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas.

The dots and spots SALE starts on the 29th December!

2 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Your table looked fab. Loved the extendable fork. My hubby would love that. Looked like you all had a fab time.
I am now getting fed up with the Xmas mess. Pressies are starting to find new homes, but too much food and chocs still around!
Rosezeeta

Anonymous said...

You all look as though you have enjoyed the festivities and good company though. I am with you all the way with wanting to clear up now but still have guests to entertain just before New Year so will have to hold back. Hope it brings you all health and prosperity. Off to see Mrs Kipperchops and clan today!