Friday 23 January 2015

Friday weigh-in!


So weigh-in this morning saw me lose another 2 lbs! Very happy with that, as I'm now at a weight I haven't been at for at least 18 years! I've now lost 2 stone 10 lbs in 19 weeks and so far (touch wood!) have lost every single week, averaging out at a 2lb loss every week, whilst eating all this fabulous food.


As this quote says, you don't have to eat less, you just have to eat right. I think the reason this has worked for me, is because I haven't been starving myself or craving banned foods, I've just eaten healthy, home cooked food and loads of it.


On a day like today, with this gorgeous start to the morning, I am so thankful for my health and starting my SlimmingWorld journey. I'm feeling fabulous, for the first time in a long time.

Have a lovely weekend x

No comments: