Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter!


 Wishing you all a very Happy Easter


The Easter Bunny came but the kids wanted money rather than eggs this year, so just the one each.


I've just enjoyed my last Hot Cross Bun and boy was it worth the syns,
I enjoyed every last buttery mouthful x


Have had an egg filled weekend, just not the chocolate variety.


I did however treat myself to a Green and Black's selection box - 4 syns per 15g bar, so a nice little treat to have whilst everyone else devours their chocolate.


I really don't mind missing out on the treats when I see the results on the scales. I had to buy an outfit for an upcoming social event with Jeff's work. 'Lounge Suits' is the dress code, so something smart for me and I found this, surprisingly in New Look. I sometimes don't recognise the 'new me' but am pretty pleased I've found 'her'!!


I need to get some colour on my legs as the 'do' is in 4 weeks time, so I have my shorts on this morning willing the sun to shine. The grass has had it's first mow and the bulbs are now in full flower, so here's to a lovely Easter for us all x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! I envy your legs! Happy easter. Mandy x

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter. Pauline :)