Saturday 2 May 2015

Posh do!

Last night Jeff and I were invited to the Prefect Dinner at Millfield where he works. 
I've always hated this type of event because of how I looked and felt and dreaded shopping for an outfit and subsequently spending an evening feeling uncomfortable and out of place.


But last night, I felt a million dollars.

The dress was just from New Look but it fitted perfectly. I was a worried it was a little short but had so many lovely comments over on Instagram about 'my fab pins' not a feature I'd ever considered to be good before!! I did feel very short beside all these tall, elegant 17/18 year old girls but I'm afraid that's something I can't change 


So I guess I shall be happier attending more events in the future. I won't feel I'm letting Jeff down or feel embarrassed about what I'm wearing. I just need to master the art of effortlessly walking in heels and I'll be okay lol!! 
We didn't scrub up too badly, did we?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look perfect! Elegant, slim and happy!

joy said...

It's all been said before Becky, but well done indeed. x x

Lisa said...

You look amazing.
Lisa x

Debdor said...

Well done to you on your amazing achievement! I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to go out... Fingers crossed for a smooth sale - how exciting!

Anonymous said...

you all look amazing. :)