Thursday 9 July 2015

New Home - day 5,6!


So yesterday, after making up copious dots and spots orders, there wasn't much time left to really get stuck into anything, so I spent an hour or two creating a little corner for me in the sitting room. It's probably not even 1/10th of my old studio but it'll do to tide me over.


Forgot to share with you yesterday our view from the bathroom of Glastonbury Tor
 Not bad eh?


Found wild strawberries in the garden today and raspberries and there is rhubarb, so not feeling too bad now about leaving mine behind. Love this garden already. Hard to believe it's Friday tomorrow and a whole week has passed nearly since we moved. Have a good feeling about this move and this house - here's hoping we'll be very happy here x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do so hope you will be happy in your new home. So exciting! Mandy x