Wednesday 28 October 2015

Half term


It's half term, HURRAY!! - a much needed break. Sam's carpet went down, Jeff started building Ikea furniture the day his holiday started and....


....I spent all weekend unpacking Sam into his new room.


It's looking good! 
Just a little bit more to do then I can tick him off the list. It's tricky to style a room for a teenage boy but I think it looks okay.


I can't quite get over how Sam seems to be growing up. Since his Birthday in the Summer, he just seems to have shot up. We usually go to London in the half term break but are too busy this year. Whilst there we always take a photo of Sam beside the tube sign, to keep track of how tall he's getting - well I remembered to take the photo of us together, minus the sign this year - he's getting so tall.


I enjoyed a day out in Bath earlier on and had a free lunch date with my sister. The lovely people from Giraffe got in touch following my Daily Mirror article. They offered me a free meal to celebrate my weight loss achievements - how kind. It was really lovely and great to have a child free catch up with my sister too x


We've just got home from a quick trip to Cornwall - a chance to see my Mum and Dad and a couple of visits to see my Granny. We even managed to squeeze in a couple of hours at St Ives and had lunch at our favourite spot 'The Hub'.


So tomorrow I'm back off to Bath with Sophie for the day, Sam's off out with friends and Jeff is busy clearing the garage space ready for the builders to start!! There was a chance they were going to start today but we all decided Monday is easier with everyone out of the way. So we're making the most of our builder free days before the mess and chaos starts!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bellissimi! Si osserva soprattutto quanto sia cresciuto tuo figlio in altezza! Ciao da Serena.