Sunday 22 November 2015

Week 3 of the build


Yesterday I went to Bath - belated Birthday Celebrations for Sophie with her friends. I dropped them off and had a lovely day by myself - started a little Christmas shopping, met my sister for lunch, then back home once it all got stupidly busy.


Her friends all came back for a sleepover and a traditional 'party tea'. 
I'm about to taxi them all home once they get themselves organised!


The last of the naughty treats now until Christmas - I have a month to get back into the Slimming World zone and lose a few pounds before the festivities really begin.


The build is moving on fabulously and 3 weeks in, we're a quarter of the way through the budget and the foundations are done.


The builders have worked hard and we are now ready for the brickies to arrive this week - apparently the shell will be up by Christmas, which will be fabulous.

Fingers crossed the weather stays on our side x


1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow, you have been busy! I'm looking forward to watching your build progress. I hope you had a lovely birthday. I have just placed an order for a few 'bits' using your very generous discount code! Thank you!