Wednesday 19 April 2017

Nearly the final farewell

Jeff has just made a new landing page for the website, in case anyone visits and hadn't realised dots and spots was closing.



It says......


''DOTS AND SPOTS ......is now closed. 
Thank you for your support, encouragement and custom over the past 8+ years''

We are nearly 'done' over at the unit. We're using our last reserves of energy and enthusiasm to motor through the final week. Tomorrow, I'm hoping that most or all of the stock will be gone. I have furniture collection times in the diary for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. On Thursday the recycling people will take the final packet tops and then I'm hoping the unit inspection and key handover will be done on Friday, before the Bank Holiday weekend begins.

I will be so happy when it's all done now. I oddly have no emotional attachment to the business I grew, over the past 8+ years. That's really sad in a way but also a true sign that I'm ready to move onto something new. Still no idea what as yet but I'm a believer in things happening for a reason and have faith that something good with come my way. 

1 comment:

KC'sCourt! said...

I believe things happen for a reason too. So good luck with whatever happens next. I am having a good clear out at home, I have been saying it for years but this year it has happened and I have been throwing things away, taking to charity shops, freecycling and have no attachment to anything.

Julie xxxxx