Saturday 13 May 2017

Another week....

....goes by!


I know I often say it but where does the time go? Another week flies by and you look back and think what did I achieve! I've sat out in the garden whenever the sunshine has made an appearance, less frequent than I would like. I did look at this photo, taken from where I sit and did think, just how well the new extension blends in now, looks like it's always been there!


I went running on Monday - felt good at the time to be back out there but boy did my legs ache for days after. Not been back out since but might give it another go tomorrow.


I've been busy exam invigilating and supply teaching all day yesterday in Reception. I'm an exam 'Scribe' on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week - no idea what that will entail but I hope the boy doesn't want me to write too much!! Then I'm in Reception again at the end of the week, so I'm keeping busy, ready for a relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

KC'sCourt! said...

Sounds like you have been and are very busy, no wonder your days and weeks go quick, but then I think they do anyway!

Julie xxxxx