Tuesday 5 December 2017

Scouting for girls!!!!


Had the best night last night, at the O2 in Bristol watching Scouting for Girls - they are so good live! We saw them 2 years ago in Cardiff and loved it but they were even better (if that's possible) last night. Surrounded by 18yr olds, my 47 years evaporated and I felt like I was 20 all over again! I just love live music and the older I get, it's definitely night's out like these that make life worth living.


Spending time with this one was a treat too, especially on a school night. It's probably the one band that we both love equally and enjoy, although I am slowly turning him into a secret Take That fan!!


Bristol was looking very festive - a great night out. Must plan a few more outings, life is there to be enjoyed, although I am verrrrry tired this morning!!

No comments: